- Locate all the information about the
assessment/s for which you are applying. See the
course guide and/or
Canvas as needed for the following details:
- Type of assessment task (i.e. assignment, online assessment, test, etc.)
- Weighting of the assessment (i.e. how much does the assessment count towards your overall grade for the course?)
- Due date of the assessment (i.e. what is the scheduled date or due date of your assessment?)
- Is the assessment individual or group work? (i.e. is the assessment completed on your own or with a group?)
- Read the Special consideration information page and the Assessment and assessment flexibility policy for further information about special consideration, including what circumstances are considered grounds for special consideration, and what are not.
- Please note that duplicate applications (i.e. applications for the same course and assessment, made on the same grounds) will be withdrawn.
It is important to carefully check that the assessment details you provide are complete and correct before submitting your application. These details are essential for us to assess an application and provide accurate and timely outcomes.
Please note that applications containing incorrect assessment details may be withdrawn.