- Locate all the information about the
assessment/s for which you are applying. See the
course guide and/or
Canvas as needed for the details of:
- Type of assessment task i.e. exam, test,
assignment, folio, lab, presentation, etc.
- Weighting of assessment
- Due date of the assessment (i.e. when is
your assessment due or when is the actual exam/test scheduled?).
For examination dates within the formally scheduled examination
period visit https://www.rmit.edu.au/students/student-essentials/assessment-and-exams/exams.
- Is the assessment individual or group
work? I.e. is the assessment completed on your own or with a
- Read the
Special consideration information page
and the Assessment and assessment flexibility policy
for further information about special consideration.
- Please note that duplicate applications (i.e. applications for the same course and assessment, made on the same grounds) will be withdrawn.