- Locate all the information about the
assessment/s for which you are applying. See the
course guide and/or
Canvas as needed for the details of:
- Type of assessment task i.e. exam, test, assignment, folio, lab, presentation, etc.
- Weighting of assessment
- Due date of the assessment (i.e. when is your assessment due or when is the actual exam/test scheduled?). For examination dates within the formally scheduled examination period visit https://www.rmit.edu.au/students/student-essentials/assessment-and-exams/exams.
- Is the assessment individual or group work? I.e. is the assessment completed on your own or with a group?
- Read the Special consideration information page and the Assessment and assessment flexibility policy for further information about special consideration.